Saturday 25th August 2018
Distances are 15km, 30km or 50km
Trek for Timor is organised by volunteers from the Blue Mountains community.
Trekkers will be walking 50km, 30km or 15km to raise sponsorship funds for Hatobuilico, a remote area in rural Timor-Leste.
Funds raised since the first Trek in 2010 have totalled more than $200,000 and have funded education and health projects including building a primary school, establishing a senior secondary school and assisting the development of women’s business enterprises. Click here to view past and future projects.
The early bird registration fee (until 30th June) is $60 for adults and $30 for under 18s.
If you’ve done the Trek before, you know how our system works. The links you need are below, or click on the buttons in the sidebar. Keep in mind that you need to enter your contact details for the 2018 Trek even if you have walked in earlier Treks (such as 2016). We create a “fresh” database for each new trek.
If you’re new to the Trek, you might like to visit this page for an explanation of how things work.
- Register to walk: click here.
- Delayed payment for registration (if not done the first time): click here.
- Sponsor a team or Trekker: click here.
- General donation: click here.
- Make a payment for cash you have collected: click here.
- Volunteer to help: click here.
- Withdraw from Trek: click here.
- Change teams: click here.